My Book Rating System

My book rating system is based on 5 stars. The book must be rated at least 3 stars for a review.

3 Stars: Good story, good plot, good writing.

4 Stars: I was wowed, but something about the story fell short of perfection.

5 Stars: I was either drooling, on the edge of my seat, or falling in love.

If you would like me to review your book, please contact me at 00ibitz@charter.net.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday eBook Deals

Cyber Monday eBook Deals!

Both books in the Last Moon Rising series, Fire in the Blood and Strong Blood, are reduced to 99 cents today only. Grab your copy for the holidays!

"On Eyidora, the gods of nature are at war, and Earth deteriorates as the weather sprials out of control. The descendants of the gods must rise together to restore harmony to the world...before one of them betrays them all and destroys it."

For kindle:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dale+ibitz

For other reading devices, including Nook:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=dale+ibitz



No comments: