My Book Rating System

My book rating system is based on 5 stars. The book must be rated at least 3 stars for a review.

3 Stars: Good story, good plot, good writing.

4 Stars: I was wowed, but something about the story fell short of perfection.

5 Stars: I was either drooling, on the edge of my seat, or falling in love.

If you would like me to review your book, please contact me at 00ibitz@charter.net.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Free Book!

Do you like free stuff?

Do you like YA fantasy?

Then you're in luck! Fire in the Blood is FREE on Amazon today through Friday (6/15)!

So toggle on over, and with just one click you can have your free copy to enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Blood-Last-Rising-ebook/dp/B004YXG9CW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339444655&sr=8-1&keywords=dale+ibitz

No comments: