My Book Rating System

My book rating system is based on 5 stars. The book must be rated at least 3 stars for a review.

3 Stars: Good story, good plot, good writing.

4 Stars: I was wowed, but something about the story fell short of perfection.

5 Stars: I was either drooling, on the edge of my seat, or falling in love.

If you would like me to review your book, please contact me at 00ibitz@charter.net.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Help Me Choose a Cover!

Hey peeps.

I am putting a new edition of Fire in the Blood, and this includes a new cover. I'd love to hear from people on which covers they like best. Just pick a number, any number, and let me know!
 
Number One:
 Number Two:
 Number Three:
 
 Number Four:
 Number Five:
 Number Six:

Thanks!

12 comments:

CP said...

My vote's #5

Unknown said...

I like that one, too. It's one of my 3 favorites. Thanks!

Sheri said...

I like #3 :)

Unknown said...

I like #5.

Unknown said...

It's tied between #3 and #5! Keep 'em coming (some people have voted outside the blog).

Unknown said...

I like #3. I like 5 too, but I think 3 is the one I'd go with.

:I said...

Number 6!

Unknown said...

#5. To me the others just don't look polished enough.

Unknown said...

I like #5

its looks the best I like the eyes and the font is appears to be bold stands out more.

Tana

Theshortone08 said...

Number 3 is the best one hands down.

Amanda Day said...

I vote number 5 :)

Anonymous said...

#5. 2 & 6 are very good as well. I don't care for # 1 at all though.