My Book Rating System

My book rating system is based on 5 stars. The book must be rated at least 3 stars for a review.

3 Stars: Good story, good plot, good writing.

4 Stars: I was wowed, but something about the story fell short of perfection.

5 Stars: I was either drooling, on the edge of my seat, or falling in love.

If you would like me to review your book, please contact me at 00ibitz@charter.net.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's Funny Time!

Okay, so usually I post the funnies on Friday, and I know it's Saturday, but I was busy yesterday picking up a new chair after work (which I'm liking). Anyhoo, if you like cats, you'll find this funny. If you don't like cats, I still hope you find it funny! I will admit to chuckling out loud at some of these.

Oh, to be a cat!

Have fun!
















2 comments:

Dina said...

Very cute and funny!!!

Katy S said...

ah HAHAHA! Some really great cat pics!