Sixteen-year-old Anna is raised by her aunt, steers clear of booze and drugs, and is your all-round, average good girl. Except she feels an undercurrent, a need, to be bad. And she has special powers, too. She sees things that other people don't...she sees people's auras. And then she meets Kaiden, and her life changes forever.
This book rocks. Three words says it all. This book is like the YA version of Lords of the Underworld, full of sexy bad boys, lots of tension and romance and fraught with vices and temptation.
Here's what to love:
1. Engaging, likeable characters.
2. Suspenseful plot.
3. Bad boys that are deliciously bad, yet vulnerable.
4. How Anna comes to terms with who and what she is.
5. How the delicate line is drawn between being evil and doing good.
6. How, like real life, life doesn't always have a happily ever after.
I liked the ending, but there was just something a little abrupt about it. I think what I disliked most was the cover. Do I care? Nah, still giving this book a 5 star review!