My Book Rating System

My book rating system is based on 5 stars. The book must be rated at least 3 stars for a review.

3 Stars: Good story, good plot, good writing.

4 Stars: I was wowed, but something about the story fell short of perfection.

5 Stars: I was either drooling, on the edge of my seat, or falling in love.

If you would like me to review your book, please contact me at 00ibitz@charter.net.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What's Next?

OK, so it's a new month, and it's time to figure out what I'm going to read this month. Technically, I have Hollowland on this month's read again, since I didn't get to it in June. I think I over-reached last month with the number of books on my shelf!

So, as usual, I like to mix some indies with traditionally published novels. And since I'm on vacation for two, whole, wonderful weeks, I'm hoping to get a jump start on my July shelf. Already finished Hollowland, so there you go.

Check out my July reading list. If you have any insight into the 'chosen', let me know!

No comments: